Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All About Me



Hey everybody heres a little information about me...


My name is Gabby Mahoney I am a 13 year old at Kapaa Middle school. I live in paradise, Kauai/Hawaii. I have been here for 2 years and just this year I joined a special program called G.T. It is a great program that teaches you all kinds of things that have to do with computers, cameras, photoshop, etc.

I am a dancer and have been since I was 3. I have been going to Aloha Dance Studio for about a year and a half. It teaches you a lot of technique and skill especially if you want to go further on with your dancing career. Other than that I love to go to the beach and hang out with my friends and family.

Before I moved here to Hawaii I lived in Florida, California, and Washington State. I was born in Pensacola, Florida then when I was 4 I moved to California. You would think that I took a plane but nope, I drove from Florida all the way to California. In a car!!! After that when I was 6 I moved to Washington State, I lived there for about 4 years then I moved back to California for just 1 year. After that I moved to HAWAII!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture so much haha, I really like your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this picture, good All About Me post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture and background, so basically what kaylene said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I like your blog a lot!! I especially like the cute colors and text. Good job!

    ReplyDelete