Friday, January 17, 2014

Spherical Panoramas

Here are two completed spherical panoramas that i created in my G.T class. I took 10-15 pictures in a 360 degree rotation which I overlapped just a little bit.Then I edited the images using Adobe Camera Raw. After that I compiled them into a panorama using Photoshop PhotoMerge plugin.

Next the rectangular 360 degree panorama was resized to be square and filtered with the polar coordinates. Lastly, the final spherical panoramas were selected using the eliptical marque tool and feathered by refining the edges. Then we chose a black or white background before we turn it it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love these! You look so happy :) You always make such high quality work, you must be proud! You are such a great friend, keep up the awesome work this quarter!

    ReplyDelete